• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Html.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

UDLTD

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2006
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
html.co.uk is now being brokered and showcased via <edited>

Min offer is 5K .. seller is asking 6500.00

Have a nice day :)
 
Hi

Do you permission to broker this domain?

Also, only 1 member may offer any domain for sale, at any time.

A member here already has an active sale thread for this name.

Please update!
 
UDLTD said:
I do have permission and I did not know about the other member.

Could I have a link to the thread?
As far as I was informed this was JUST listed for sale.

Ah yes I see the seller.. purchased it via this thread meaning this is a new listing

http://www.dnforum.com/f361/scifi-co-uk-html-co-uk-thread-152793.html

Hope this clears it up

Hi

the link you posted is why I asked for verification.

per the thread, the domain is still available for sale by another member.

until that is resolved, you cannot offer this domain for sale.
 
This is sad as the buyer is the first post in that thread and has asked me to broker :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom