• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers http://www.yu2.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNbulk

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2005
Messages
208
Reaction score
0
YU2.com

SEDO DOMAIN STATISTICS:

Unique Visitors per month*: 327
* Data from the previous 32 days

ended
 
Taking too long. I do not like open-ended offers like this with no time limits so bid withdrawn.
 
No problem trader, your withdraw is confirmed ! :wink_smile:

However, I did not give a time limit from the beginning so I can figure out the ropes. I believe this is legit.

ended
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom