• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Huge Sale List Of Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, I got my names :)

Thanks.
 
Got mine (upstairs.org) too. Thanks. :)

By the way, I am SERIOUSLY thinking about getting a Jeep next time ... although I just got my new Pontiac Grand Prix 2 weeks ago. ;)
 
Great collection of sports domains. ESPN must be very proud!
 
CarlosZambrano.com & MattClement.com Sold!!!
 
FloridaWeekly.com Sold & Pushed!
 
Weird...really weird...... I just got my license plates today for the Jeep that I started this for sale for.....the plates are REG 877..... 877 happens to be the total of domains I currently still own. BTW the Jeep is coming along great thanks to all the sales from you guys....My Thanks to all of you!!!!!
 
ClearwaterBeach.net (06-28-04 RegisterFly.com) $100
Sold :)

Thanks,
 
nicpal said:
Weird...really weird...... I just got my license plates today for the Jeep that I started this for sale for.....the plates are REG 877..... 877 happens to be the total of domains I currently still own. BTW the Jeep is coming along great thanks to all the sales from you guys....My Thanks to all of you!!!!!

:-O Freaky! Send that one to Reader's Digest. :ok:
 
Chazhound said:
ClearwaterBeach.net (06-28-04 RegisterFly.com) $100
Sold :)

Thanks,

Thanks Chaz. Domain Pushed!
 
nicpal said:
CarlosZambrano.com & MattClement.com Sold!!!
The Cubbies are all snug in their den. Thanks again nicpal.
 
stevo said:
The Cubbies are all snug in their den. Thanks again nicpal.

Cool, I 'm just sorry I didn't have SteveBartman.com to sell you.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom