• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed hullwireless.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leftcase

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2006
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hey folks, I'm a long time lurker and a new poster!

I'd really appreciate it if anyone could give me a rough appraisal of the domain mentioned. I didn't buy it for resale but don't need it anymore.

Cheers

Chris
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom