• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed HusseinTrial.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ComScout.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
1,442
Reaction score
0
I own HusseinTrial.com (Saddam Hussein's Trial Starts Tomorrow) I actually Sold SaddamHusseinTrial.com earlier this year for 1,150 Euro

So whats it worth?

The name would be perfect for a Blog!

Its for sale as well as
SaddamHusseinTrial.info
HusseinTrial.info
UsamaBinLaden.net
TerrorismResearch.com

I regged these names, the moment there was breaking news on CNN that he had been caught! Thanks CNN!
 
I would say you could get another 1,150 Euro's or close to 2,000 USD easily. Whatever you do... I would act on that fast because saddam isnt going to be on trial forever.

Just a suggestion.
Andrew Shaw
ComScout.com said:
I own HusseinTrial.com (Saddam Hussein's Trial Starts Tomorrow) I actually Sold SaddamHusseinTrial.com earlier this year for 1,150 Euro

So whats it worth?

The name would be perfect for a Blog!

Its for sale as well as
SaddamHusseinTrial.info
HusseinTrial.info
UsamaBinLaden.net
TerrorismResearch.com

I regged these names, the moment there was breaking news on CNN that he had been caught! Thanks CNN!
 
Thanks for your appraisal on this ... any more would be appreciated.
 
I believe its worth just the same if not more than SaddamHusseinTrial.com because its shorter.
 
Are you back from your naval deployment? :-D
 
Acroplex said:
Are you back from your naval deployment? :-D

I think he's so addicted to domains - he couldn't stay away!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom