• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale HXS.com - Hospital Xray Systems - Absolute lowest BIN ever! PRICED TO SELL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

- T -

drone.domains
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2006
Messages
1,754
Reaction score
2
hxs.com (2 highly premium letters)

History (Hx) Site
Hospital Xray Systems
Hollywood Xtreme Stunts
Home of Xtreme Sports
Health Excess

Over 9 years old, registered at Network Solutions.

BIN = $5650 (lowest published price to date, need to clear out). I have a $5k offer at Namepros but refuse to come lower than this BIN. Buyer pays Escrow fees. Very fair price for a domain with two premium letters!! LLL.com's are the safest investment out there and are gaining in value every single month. It won't be long before this kind of price is the bottom end for LLL.com's!
 
Someone PM'd me saying that they'd take this if I can wait 2 weeks for payment. However, I really need to sell ASAP....any other takers at just $5650?
 
Two interested parties have contacted me requesting revenue stats. I have never parked the domain, and honestly have no idea if there is much revenue, etc. I am just putting up Adsense for the first time right now. If this is still available later I will post those stats as they come in.

I should also mention that the $5650 offer is still on the table if I can wait for two weeks for payment, and I've had two people tell me that they're interested in purchasing after I can show any revenue stats. Seriously though folks, I'm not sure it's worth waiting to see stats and risk losing the domain to someone else, because does revenue really matter when the domain is so cheap??

$5650 BIN still in effect!
 
PM sent. Please reply. Thx.
 
A few more PM's replied. I'm really not interested in trades at the moment because I need the cash...that's the whole point of selling for so cheap!
 
So any stats yet?
 
Sorry for the wait, just got back a few minutes ago from a trip to the capitol.

Adsense so far:

Yesterday (Wednesday): $2.44
Today (Thursday): $1.19
 
Yesterday: $0.00
Today: $0.80 as of only 11 AM EST

Have received a PM confirming that once a Sedo transaction goes through and this individual is paid, he will purchase this domain for $5650 if still available.

So in other words, I have a buyer lined up if this doesn't sell very soon!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom