• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed hydroponic dot ca ----- it is NOT a.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2005
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
19
I was wondering what you all thought of hydroponic dot ca ?
Besides dot com, I can't think of a better extension for this domain. Well, maybe NL.

Can anyone put an approximate reseller and/or enduser value on this domain?
It is not for sale at the moment.
 
Here in British Columbia err um, err... that business is thriving. There are obviously legimate uses for it as well. It's the perfect word for those that sell that equipment and supplies. I could see low to mid $XXX as there are plenty of potential end buyers.

The 'illegal' end is over a billion dollar biz in BC, so you have to know the suppliers are making money and thus can afford to pay for the perfect online name.
 
thanks bark, I thought that keyword was strong.
As an seller of hydro equipment and supplies myself, I would have paid more than I did originally.
 
Interesting...I just learned a new vocabulary. Mid xx's to low xxx's
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom