• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers HYIP1.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetDNname

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
HYIP1.COM for Sale.

I'm not into HYIP stuff, but if you are looking for wonderful name for hyip rating, monitoring site, blog or such - thats a nice domain for this :yes:

I can sell it with site content too. Theres small script I wrote just for fun which collects top hyip data from other monitoring sites.

I'm looking for offers above $1k, can accept Epass or wire transfer.

Please PM or email sales [at] isdwd.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom