Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

auctions I’m possibly selling |Wideon(dot)net

Status
Not open for further replies.

arteaga624

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I’m curious about possibly selling my link directory |Wideon(dot)net|.

I have been working heavily on my main forum, and just have not the time to seriously continue on this site. I am considering selling my established pr 2 directory, but just wanted to test the waters first and see how much it is worth. Who knows, if a good offer comes up I could sell it!

here you have some info:

Revenue:

Adbrite: Very little (I have only one account to all my sites, but I think revenue from this link directory is near to $10 on the last year)
Featured links: 97, it means about $189 on the last year (3 featured links belongs to 3 of my sites so doesn’t counts as revenue.
Text links: I sold some text links time ago and revenue was $20-$30

I used to get about 10-20 submissions a day (keep in mind that some of them are only spam, but also real and manually submission are made every day – about the 40% of the 10-20 submissions a day are manually and genuine). I promoted the site using adbrite, links on my other sites, paid articles and so on, but on the last 6 or 7 months all the traffic comes form search engines (natural traffic from google, yahoo and so on)

What’s included:

The domain name, |Wideon(dot)net| Registered through GoDaddy.com and Created on 05-Feb-06 till 05-Feb-10

The phpLD V. 3.0.6 license legally bought by me (I’ll provide the account details to the potentially buyer)

The hosting account registered till 20-Feb-09 with unlimited MySQL Databases, 1 Gb hard disk space, 2 Gb of Bandwidth and Cpanel.

Directory stats:
Categories: 25
Subcategories: 164
Links: 10273
Google PR 2 (Sometimes 3 even 4)
More details about the Web Site Stats and Summary: http://www.idk.in/site-rank/wideon.net

What you think?

I found this on http://digg.com/search?section=all&s=wideon.net

Nothing bad eh?

PD: Mods sorry if this post is on the wrong forum, feel free to move it to the right one. Thanks.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators