• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers i-arcadegame.com = Flash Arcade = PR4 = 1800+ Games = $50 start

Status
Not open for further replies.

grovenet

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2006
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Hi.

I'd like to sell my Flash arcade.

site: www.i-arcadegame.com
expires: 27th Feb 2007
registrar: GoDaddy

Script: gamesitescript.com (licenced, and will be transferred to new owner)

Games: 2 gamepacks from Gamesitescript.com and more added.

Users: 270 registered users

I'm seeing PR4 in Google Toolbar.

It uses Adsense - revenue varies wildly between a few cents and a couple of dollars a day.

There is a screenshot of awstats at www.i-arcadegame.com/shots/stats.jpg (sorry - it's 1.4MB but you can see everything in it).

I'm currently seeing a steady average of 132 uniques per day (according to awstats)

Starting bid: $50
BIN: will add later
I'm reserving the right not to sell if I don't get an offer I like.

If I've forgotten anything, let me know.

Payment: Paypal please.

Thanks
Dave.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom