• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Drop Watch I built an expired domain auction monitor website: ExpireHub.com

Drop Watch

n2a

Level 1
Joined
Mar 27, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Before I built this site, I usually use Expireddomains.net to find and monitor desired expired auctions. This free & professional monitor website has really helped me a lot.
However this site didn't cover some mainstream domain auction platforms, especially Sav.com and Dropcatch.
After missing some good auctions from these sites, I think I have to find another monitor site...

I remember there was another free expired auction monitor website: Domain360.com, which covers Sav.com and Dropcatch. However this site has stopped running for long.
Karma.Domains has covered the most domain auction platforms, and is even more professional than Expireddomains.net. However it costs soooo much...

So finally I built this ExpireHub.com with AI, just for covering more platforms & free. This site is still in beta stage, with few searching filters. (btw, all costs combined so far is still less than 2 months of subscription of Karma.Domains)
This site still have bugs, including lags for tens of seconds during updating auction data. There is no guarantee that the domain information is up to date.

I will try my best to cover more domain auction platforms in the future, like Namejet (protected by Cloudflare, tough job).
Welcome to report issues & share advice.

1791390966792.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom