Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

auctions i.com <---Super rare!!! (IDN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteLight

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to another great RARE auction.

You are bidding on a SINGLE LETTER IDN Domain name:

i.com ΐ.com <---Cut and paste into your browser.

This domain is an IDN domain name which stands for Internationalized Domain Name... This is a TRUE 1 Character domain name... The punycode (xn--owa.com) is nothing more than a conversion tool, and is not the domain name itself.... When you type in xn--owa.com in your browser , the IDN converter using the puny-code allows the IDN to be displayed on an international level, regardless of the language...

According to the Google search, there are 4,290,000 instances of this letter an the internet.. Here are the search results:

Results 1 - 10 of about 4,290,000 for ΐ.com.

Feel free to visit the site right now by entering xn--owa.com into your browser address bar, OR just go the site DIRECTLY by copying and pasting ΐ.com into your browser address bar!!.... This works because of a programming language called puny-code that browsers automatically convert into the correct language or symbol

Here are some facts about how RARE single character IDN domain names are:

Fact: Single letter IDN Domain Names have been completely sold out for YEARS, you simply can't register any in ANY language.

Fact: This domain is a TRUE 1 LETTER .com, giving you the distinction of owning the shortest possible .com domain.

Facts: There are 456,976 4 Letter .coms, and 17,576 3 letter .coms, and 676 2 Letter .coms

Fact: There are only a SMALL HANDFUL of 1 Character .coms . Even with all the alphabets combined, there are probably only about 100 single character IDN .com Domain Names in existence..

This is an incredibly small number of Domains...... Only 100 or so...... And how many domain name collectors would love to own a 1 character domain?? ........Most likely EVERYONE who invests in domains would LOVE to own a 1 character domain!.......... And the number of people who own domains is in the TENS OF MILLIONS!!!. By the law of supply and demand, you can see that 1 character IDNs are VERY undervalued right now..

Try and register a 1 character IDN domain name right now.. You will not be able to because all 1 letter IDN Domain Names of every language have been totally SOLD OUT for years...

Here is a RECENT MAJOR 1 character IDN sale @ SEDO: 2/6/2009 §.com $7282.00

http://sedo.com/auction/auction_history.php?language=us&auction_id=49096&tracked=&partnerid=&language=us

For the domain in that auction, the Google Search didn't match any documents--- Your search - § - did not match any documents.

The domain §.com sold for a large sum , and it has NO Google search results...

The Domain you are bidding on has TONS of Google search results as shown above, giving it much more possibility for the future..

Check the picture I included to see how the domain will look in your Dynadot account after you win the auction.

Ends Saturday October 31st at 10:00 PM EST. (Halloween)
Anti sniping rule is in effect. (Adds 5 minutes per bid at the end)

Good luck guys/gals.

Last edited:

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
which registrar is it at dude?
also how much is annual renewal?
cheers

WhiteLight

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dynadot. About $8 renewal good Sir. Same as all .coms. This is a true 1 letter .com. One character IDN's that closely resemble a real English letter are worth much more than the others. You hardly ever see a 1 character .com on the market. Nobody will sell them. I own P.com and I would probably not sell that for any price because it is my first initial. People just don't part with one character.coms as a rule.
i.com is even a word. I used to own [email protected] also an IDN that showed as U exactly but good buddy stoled it from me.
warofthecute.com-1111.jpg

This is a collectors dream domain. Invest in something that is sure to increase in value very fast. With 10s of millions of domain owners, probably all of them would love this 1 character. Supply and demand will make this rare name soar in price.

Here is a RECENT MAJOR 1 character IDN sale @ SEDO: 2/6/2009 §.com $7282.00 <--No Google results. Mine has tons which offers much more opportunity.

http://sedo.com/auction/auction_history.php?language=us&auction_id=49096&t racked=&partnerid=&language=us

If the name above can bring $7282 at Sedo, I would think this could easy bring much more if it was marketed properly to end users.

Last edited:

nuco

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i will start this off at $1

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$625 ty

brian1234

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi, what (country) keyboards feature the "ΐ" letter/symbol?

WhiteLight

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention above that I will toss in a free website of your choice and pay all the modification fees for a year. Perhaps two years depending on the final sales price.

~Namaste~

Last edited:

brian1234

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi Adatise, what (country) keyboards feature the "ΐ" letter/symbol?

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Paul would you be interested in trading maybe 6 ccc.coms for it? Putting my bid around $1300 or so?

Let me know if you are interested in this offer (and if this kind of bid is allowed) Thanks

WhiteLight

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am interested in your offer, but I better ask Admin (Chuck) first.

~Namaste~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators