• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I got a google pr rank of 4 is that good

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone.....

I just noticed google give my arcade site a pr4 rank, is that pretty good for a 3 month old arcade ?

I also got a ALEXA rank of 441,686

I got this far, with out paying any money as well. Tim

Edited IN:

So no one knows how good a pr4 rank is, and here I thought you guys/gals was a smart lot. :) Tim
 
Congrats! PR is useless though. It's how well you rank is what matters the most. SEO! SEO! SEO! Amen
 
This should be in the newbie section.

PR (and Alexa) is useless unless you are selling links, otherwise the only thing that matters is traffic.
 
It was up for 3 months, getting traffic for about 2 1/2 months though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom