• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed I got my first offer on LowWave.com. Following your lead Blue Wren

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, and I assume you get the full amount, no commission to pay? How and when do you get the funds, I've never heard how it works with the domain buy service.
 
Hi gang,

Sold LowWave.com for $900.00. Wanted to make my first clean kill, more than screw around with only one buyer.

Congrats.. I think you did the right thing...
 
Congrats, and I assume you get the full amount, no commission to pay? How and when do you get the funds, I've never heard how it works with the domain buy service.

yes, buyer pays the commission with godaddy's domainbuy service. payment can be pretty slow though, it can take 3-4 weeks before you will see payment. usually they pay via paypal.
 
I get several of these godaddy domainbuy offers every week and they always,always start super low and almost never result in a sale as i always counter mid x,xxx at least. its usually quite rare to even get 1-2k out of them. they are largely a waste of time done by totally inexperienced end users who think godaddy should be able to acquire the domain for them at the base price of the service. out of hundreds of offers, only once was i actually able to get mid x,xxx.

godaddy charges the buyer 30% (!!) for this service, so its no wonder so many do not result in a sale. however the seller has no fees. you sell for $1255, you get $1255.


I get about one a month, (a few every week would be great:) ) but have had mostly the same experience as DomainsInc. Low starts and not alot of buys. But do always have a few go for lower x,xxx each yr and usually a couple more for xxx. Unsolicited $ is always good . . .

Congrats on the sale dotFame!
 
I get about one a month, (a few every week would be great:) ) but have had mostly the same experience as DomainsInc. Low starts and not alot of buys. But do always have a few go for lower x,xxx each yr and usually a couple more for xxx. Unsolicited $ is always good . . .

Congrats on the sale dotFame!

Just to let you know my status on this. I had to resubmit my account change to the buyer. The projected pay me date is 7/14-
 
Not too bad, less than a month from the start of negotiation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom