• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I guess Frank Schilling did not like this hotel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
8,011
Reaction score
58
I was looking for a nice hotel in Miami and I will take the suggestion of Frank Schilling and not stay here. I always read the reviews of other guests and I came across this one.


In reference to this hotel:

suites are sour

Posted by Frank Schilling from The Cayman Islands on 05/27/2005

This hotel sucked thoroughly. We booked a large suite (choosing cityview as we're in town for shopping) $875 a night and no complaints at all (we're getting a 'suite' so we expect to pony-up) Ocean view suites are the same size BTW.. we check in to a shoebox of a room, 12X12 living room, miniscule bedroom (the entire space is smaller than our bedroom at home) This is a brand new hotel and dissapointment is an understatement. The Suites are what I imagine prison cells to be like. So small we were uncomfortable. Almost embarasingly so. No embellishment.
Save your money and stay at the Ritz in the Grove or skip Miami shopping entirely and head for Palm Beach.

We are low-maintenacne folks expecting a nice stay for the money and can assure those like-minded that they will not find that here.

Adequate service is the only thing that spared this property the more thorough dressing-down it deserved. Shame on the Four Seasons.
 
yep, I noticed the same review some time ago.

he forgot to mention his private jet...
 
:gasp: a 12X12 BEDROOM omg, the nerve of them!
 
- ouch - thank god for internet feedback sites.
 
let me guess - he left the hotel hopped into his limo to the private field, got on his plane and within 21 minutes of leaving the hotel the wheels were up, flying over Miami, home for Cayman.
 
how dare they put frank in a 12x12 room, didn't they realize that it's the same size as prison cells?
 
I was looking for a nice hotel in Miami and I will take the suggestion of Frank Schilling and not stay here. I always read the reviews of other guests and I came across this one.

Rockefeller, you may be able to still arrive in time to sniff the sheets. If you believe in magic, it just might help your dual ownership .info portfolio.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom