Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

I have around 5k domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

maris

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
new registered .com .net domains, is there a method to put on them somethink like automated content generator for 4-5 months to gain some traffic and after to park them..or better to go adsense (all are top domain names) ...Its impossibile to create manually for each one original content,I dont want to loose half of my live building them :?:
advices please :undecided:

maris

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
for example,I know only abt content generator,or maybe there is a thread abt this,was searching hour all the forum

nattydomain

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well lets take another look at this. What was your reasining for buying 5,000 new domains at what $7, $8 $9 a pop? Are all of these fresh reg's? And if so why so many when you could get nice qulaity on the aftermarket?

Are you looking for quick flip or development? This will help decide what is best in your case.

maris

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A quick flip..
I dont have the knowledge and experience for long term development
I got domains for ~10k$ ) ,they are paid for 2 years

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To be honest, for me at one time I had 3k domains. It was too much to manage. I now run about 300. Quality over quantity theory. Here's the thing. If you have 5k quality domains then we can help solve your problem and suggest solution but 5k of mediocre domains is waste of your time, sell some off and concentrate on the quality in your portfolio.

If each domain is treated like the asset that it is then you will find success but to lump all together you're likely to miss the real gems and opportunities. It is possible that one of your domains it worth more than the other 4999. Just my .02.

Cheers

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've just bought 5,000 bricks - any tips on building a house?

hittjw

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm with @acronym007 on number of domains. I'm paring down my portfolio of 312 to a few niches and top producing parkers. The rest are being auctioned off because I just don't have time to ramp them up.

GoDaddy's after market auction will let you bulk load domains. Just make sure your e-mail address at GoDaddy matches your domain registration or they will cancel your auctions. Good luck because automated content just doesn't produce.

Best,

Justin

Last edited:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
new registered .com .net domains, is there a method to put on them somethink like automated content generator for 4-5 months to gain some traffic and after to park them..or better to go adsense (all are top domain names) ...Its impossibile to create manually for each one original content,I dont want to loose half of my live building them :?:

how do you know or what makes you so sure that "all are top domain names"?

perhaps post a few of your best in Appraisal section to get feedback.

in the meantime, park them all first, then go thru each when you're ready to sell or develop.

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with Biggie. Park them while you're looking into ways of setting up content websites, then you should already have a first idea of how much traffic the domains receive without being developed.

But to be honest, I doubt you have 100% quality domains if those are 5,000 newly registered domain names. The reason being that it is relatively difficult to find such a great number of valuable domains still available for registration. In addition, making a profit off those domains should turn out to be easier said than done, too, because of the size of your portfolio. It requires quite some time and work to quickly flip domains, which is what you're going to do; even more so if you want to flip as much as 5,000 domain names.

I'd say get another opinion on your portfolio. I sure hope you hold good domains, but they might turn out to be of lower quality than you initially thought. In that case, it's important to get rid of the bad domains and not to bemoan the sunk costs.

If the domains are in fact good, parking them is a good way to start. You can then still look for a partner for development, hire somebody to create unique content and have somebody design the templates for your websites.

omosquera

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a couple hundred and Im `bout 2 go crazy.

Why dont you do this: Develop some of the domains and redirect the rest of them to this developed domains.

Last edited:

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how do you know or what makes you so sure that "all are top domain names"?

perhaps post a few of your best in Appraisal section to get feedback.

in the meantime, park them all first, then go thru each when you're ready to sell or develop.

Yup.

You're losing money leaving them idle, be they "good" or "bad" names. Your resistrar is most likely making money at your expense by parking them themselves.

maris

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
top=I meant ,they arent just randomly registered,they was carefully selected and around 20% are old (deleted),its a long story with them,its a company portofolio ,I haved the chanse to get them from that "symbolic" amount ,Im not a newb I know what I can do with them Im am one of first adsense publisher and Trafficz publisher ),I leaved the SE&PPC biz,now I had the chance and I would like to get back in business but many things have changed and I'm dont know all updates for the moment..

Jeroen

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
IMHO, i would check your portfolio for the following:

1-keyword rich domains with current keyword tools
2-domains that have type-in traffic while parked
3-trends/new technologies on the market that make your domains valuable
4-something else that makes your domains valuable (LLL.com for example)

Consider the renewal fees and get rid of the rest of your domains. When doubting about certain domains, try an appraisal here on the forum like suggested by biggedon.

cheers

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Speaking of value, check out estibot - paid members there can bulk appraise upto 1000 domains at once.

Estibot values are rough estimates, but can help you narrow down what domains are potentially valuable.

Ron

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
can you share with us some of the domains you own?

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had 1300 domains , now down to 700+. Plan to downsize and have 400 or less.

Acquisition

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

I sent you a private message. Check your PM box.

Best,
AQ

exponent

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A couple of years ago, I had around 8000 domains... It got to be insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators