• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I just want to wish everyone "A Happy ThanksGiving"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you too hope everyone is safe.
 
You are a day early! What time zone are you in?

Happy Thanksgiving regardless though! :-)

What's everyone going to do for food? I'm getting together with family for the standard stuff.
 
freestyler said:
thanks, enjoy the turkey :)

we still have to wait a another month for our turkey, you lucky lot in the colonies :charming:
but you can have all our sprouts!

but hope you all have a safe and full wossname.
 
007 said:
You are a day early! What time zone are you in?

Happy Thanksgiving regardless though! :-)

What's everyone going to do for food? I'm getting together with family for the standard stuff.

I am going to my g.f's place this thanksgiving, she was at my place last year :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom