Not open for further replies.

Jim Westergren

Gold Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mar 30, 2012
Sweden
www.jimwestergren.com
I am in the process of starting up a corporation in the US and I need a good .com domain for it.

If it is possible I would like the domain to include the word "Web" but it is not required. The company will produce and sell websites/marketing/SEO/programming/webbdesign.

The company name will end with either "Inc." or "Corporation" but this will not be included in the domain name.

Short brandable names is also being considered.

No hyphens, no IDN, no garbage.

My budget is $1500 USD but obviously I won't pay $1500 for a domain worth a lot less. If the domain is really good I can consider a higher price.

Send a PM or write here what you can offer me according to my criteria and include your price for each domain.

If you don't hear back from me it is meaning that I am not interested or that your price was too high. This is cross posted on different forums, just yesterday I got over 30 PMs - I can't answer each one.

Thank you in advance for your PM/post.

Jim Westergren

Gold Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mar 30, 2012
Sweden
www.jimwestergren.com
Thank you all for your PMs, I received more than 100 in total from different forums. I am making a list of the possible domains and I will reply back to those on my list later today after speaking to my partner. If you did not hear from me by tomorrow it means that I did not have an interest in your domain.

joeny

Platinum Member
Rating - 93.9%
31   2   0
Mar 18, 2005
New York
Just curious....... What name did you pick?

I was not selling a domain by the way, I was just reading this thread and wondering what name you went with , cause I was bored :)

But tell us what name you choose ;)

Good Luck BTW - With your new business !!

Status
Not open for further replies.