• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers I need buy some gay traffic domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

typo007

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I need some gay traffic.

typo in or type in

( above 10IP every day )

thanks
 
Last edited:
Does this need moving to adult?
 
I don't think so. I was just making a reference about a persons s**ual persuasion. Still, I'll check.

Thanks
 
I have several gay traffic domains some ranging from 300 UIP a month up to 3500 UIP a month. Do you have a budget?
 
Hi, Maybe you are interested in one of these.
atGays.com
GayOak.com

If Interested PM me your Offer in US$.
Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom