• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers I need help about one domain MUSICVIDEOSEX.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

jurede

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hello!

I'm new in this business and I need help. This week I bought this domain and I got the first offer. He asked me how much it cost. I told him that the domain costs $740 and I'm willing to negotiate. Then he said that 740 ok. He asked me if I am a member of the forum and if I have any experience selling domain. What should I do? Is the price right? Do any of you offer more for this domain?
I am very happy that it is prepared to buy :), just do not know can I get more for this domain:?:.
 
If you ask price to the buyer then he accept it , for me you must sale it for him ! as you say you are new in domains so you must get some good reputation !
 
Hello!

I'm new in this business and I need help. This week I bought this domain and I got the first offer. He asked me how much it cost. I told him that the domain costs $740 and I'm willing to negotiate. Then he said that 740 ok. He asked me if I am a member of the forum and if I have any experience selling domain. What should I do? Is the price right? Do any of you offer more for this domain?
I am very happy that it is prepared to buy :), just do not know can I get more for this domain:?:.

Take the money and run... Do not look back "Start the car"

* I hate when people deal like you're dealing...and if the buyer is reading this forum and backs out on the offer its going to be a lesson for you, not a sale.

Good Luck
 
It does not look to me that he is a buyer from what you said here.

He may be give you a run around and see if he has been scammed before so he can offer some services like appraisal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom