• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I need some DNF$ donners:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about we just keep arguing on this thread until NAS has earned all the DNF$ he needs.
Someone offered to sell them for a half cent each. So that means 100 is worth like 50 cents? How exactly do you do that transaction...paypal?

Throw the guy 200, make an ally for a buck. If it gets to be a problem we can ask Adam to create a DNF Begging Forum.
 
Calm down my dudes. I also agree with daddypi, but there is that fact that he as is right to into speaking open mindly. Remeber we all paid the same fee for a membership on this forum.
 
50 DNF$ for you Joey. Don't spend them all in one place.
 
Err... how come I always start problematic threads. Thank you to Duckinla and Simon, they donated.

THREAD CLOSED before I make anyone more mad.

All I was asking for was a bit of DNF$, thats why they have a "donate" button... It is clearly allowed, dont think less of me because I do not want to spam threads just to earn 3dnf$.

Thank you all for participating in my thread, but

THREAD CLOSED!!!
 
JoeyMob said:
Calm down my dudes. I also agree with daddypi, but there is that fact that he as is right to into speaking open mindly. Remeber we all paid the same fee for a membership on this forum.

Certainly - and as such, I am voicing my opinion, and doing my part to let NAS *earn* his DNF.
 
Is that not against forum rules to post a thread after I posted...

THREAD CLOSED!!!

Daddypi, I do not know what you have against me, but may you please stop posting on my thread? Even thought JoeyMob stated that yes, we all have rights to state opinions, I would just appreciate you stoping! Thank you
 
Thread closed.

DNForum-The place to talk, buy and sell domains.

To ask just to ask is inappropriate and non-professional.

Thread closed. ~Wired
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom