Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024
This is a discussion about the domain name register/company GoDaddy.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PKumar

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

My Godaddy Auctions Membership was terminated without any warning and reasons.

I tried calling Godaddy Support, they are saying the same thing:

Thank you for contacting AfterMarket Support. I regret having to report that your auctions account has been terminated as the result of activities not in compliance with the Terms of Service and the GoDaddy® auctions agreements. I am unable to provide additional information, and this decision is final, and it is not open for further discussion.

Regards,

Don W
Aftermarket Support

Please let me know where to go now.

I have listed several domain names, some of them sold, payment is not yet made, will I receive the payment or not?

Thanks

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Suspected shill bidding probably. No other possible reasons other than an unpaid auction.

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was bidding on two of your auctions and I was outbid on both names at the exact same time minutes before the auctions ended. A LLLL.com and a CCC.com. You had them in the external auction section...

Last edited:

PKumar

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't do such kinds of stuffs, if you think so, please properly investigate and find out the username of that bidder. I have just one Godaddy Auction Membership...... when I was new to Godaddy Auctions years before, my membership was terminated for non-payment, from that time, I'm very careful to this.

It is totally mis-understanding from Godaddy side, I will say.

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Naw man, I did not report anything, but it was highly suspicious, because the starting bids were high and I was the only bidder for days until the final seconds and I was outbid on both at the EXACT same time.

Shit man, none of us are perfect, you probably wanted a better price for your names. No harm, no foul, but be prepared to face the consequences if you do wrong. GoDaddy didn't suspend your account for no reason man, let's keep it real...

Not accusing you of anything and I have no idea what happened, but you did something to get your account suspended, whatever it was. So just own up to it and move own...

PKumar

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
But why can I accept it, if I didn't do any wrong thing, if I did, Godaddy must tell what I did that led to suspension?

I'm still scratching my head and trying to find what really I did, but as of now, I didn't find anything wrong from my side.

One thing I can accept that I have listed some domain names that may create brand name related issues as well, if this is the case, I want to know clearly.

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I understand man, you probably did nothing wrong though. When I think about it, I just week through a 3-week ordeal with GoDaddy for no reason also.

Just email them and try to get them to reinstate your account. Good luck...

PKumar

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The problem is I sent emails 3 times, got the same reply that I have posted in this thread.... and in the last email, it was said in "bold" that my further emails won't be replied.

And it is 100% true that it is a blunder from Godaddy, not giving time to know the issues, this will discourage a reputed member....

Now what I think is there may be one problem...... few days back, due to non-payment of my domain name sold, I requested Godaddy Auction Support to take action against the non-payer when it passed 15 days.......... and Godaddy, by mistake, taken action against me (considering me a non-payer)........ if this is the case, it is not a mistake, it is blunder and Godaddy must give time to check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators