• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed I owe you money?? .com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyR

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
239
Reaction score
0
............not really

ioum.com

I liked it when I saw it on pool just now, first thing I thought was that acronym iou - I owe you.
 
Honestly I don't see much value in this name. Well, if it is sold to an end user who in turn trademarks it then things would be ok. Otherwise even though a 4 letter it is worth reg fee.
 
AndyR said:
............not really

ioum.com

I liked it when I saw it on pool just now, first thing I thought was that acronym iou - I owe you.

I owe you, Mom.

This sounds better:biggrin:
 
at a first glance I would say reg fee, but 4 letter .coms are really hotting up.. so I will give it a conservative - $190
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom