• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed I--T.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrleewood

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2005
Messages
308
Reaction score
0
I--T.com

appraise pls.

thanks.

Mr.Lee
 
Reg fee. 2 are too many a hyphens. Or perharps you want to say why you regg this name with 2 hyphens? too many combinations with hyphens available.
 
I think it is cool,so I reg it.LoL.
 
Reg fee. It really isn't cool. Try explaining the url to someone, they wouldn't understand
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom