• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I uninstalled Norton Antivirus and now I´m happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have removed norton for years now.. currently I am using Avast and it is pretty good.. No matter what Antivirus you use your windows PC is not 100% safe so I suggest moving to linux is the best bet. I am slowly moving on linux..

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
Agreed... anything from norton (symantec) is a resource hog. Been using AVG free edition for quite some time now without any issues.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom