• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale I want this name so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyworddomains.com

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2002
Messages
583
Reaction score
0
Need your advice regarding a .org domain dropping in a few days.
I already know that SN, NW or enom club drop don´t go for .orgs and that some of you successfully manually registered org-drops.
Also noticed that .orgs seem to drop one day before .com, .net?
Right so far?
So when .com,.net drop after 7 pm when do .org-domains drop?
During the whole day?
One hour later:confused:
Would really appreciate any help in this issue,
already set up my script to get it on my own.

Any help in sight ?:cry:

Regards

Markus
 
No one?
(Thanks to Sharpy but they only go for .com and .net :()
 
I think many drop a day earlier, but many drop normally on the 6th day. In some other thread, that seemed to be the consensus.
 
I think .ORGs drop at various times, but I am only 80% sure of that part. Good luck.
 
You can also get a GoDaddy back-order on it. The service is new and Back-orders are still available for some pretty good names. Haven't had one go through successfully yet, but it's worth a try. $18.95 ain't such a bad investment if you like the name that much.
 
Just got off the phone with GoDaddy and they said that they dont cach dropping .orgs.
 
SnapNames does work for orgs, it's not very effective sometimes though. You can check http://www.whois-search.com/deleting/caught.php and see its getting many orgs. But equally many are grabbed at enom.

However, the same holds true for .com and .net, Snapnames doesn't get them all because of the higher competition, many are grabbed by NW, BuyDomains and other private clubs.

Please see this post regarding drop time, better monitor 24 hours a day.
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27950
 
I still havent been told any strategy to catch good .orgs :(
 
Strategy? Let me elaborate my post and that's what I think:
1. Acquire the snap if available, SnapNames is still getting many good orgs.
2. Monitor the name yourself throughout the day if possible.

Your mileage may vary, good luck and let us know how that goes. I want to learn more as well. :)
 
About the snap, all good ones are gone too early (although i do try)

But when it comes down to the days (when it may expire)

Its very intreging to know you can beat the snappers by a matter of minutes++

Considering thier scripts for .com/net is in the picaseconds

So yes, I would aquire a snap, but to know it is VERY possible to beat the snapping services (and BD, Ultsearch) ......

That is why I would like to learn more.

SO far you have suggested the only way is to sit at the comp for several day clicking the register button, correct?

I want to know what day it will drop, if its dif for dif registrars, then how do I find out what the differences are?

Please someone must know something! : ) :0
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom