• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale I want this Omega Watch! Check out these Names!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, is that real? What's with the discount? Nice watch!
 
Your gonna love that watch. I have on with a black graphite face and beat the hell outta it and can't put a dent in it. I also have a "Speedmaster Split-Seconds" like the one in the below picture.( my dress watch ). also look on eBay.com for them you can find a good deal from time to time.

http://www.atlantictime.com/omega-speedmaster-split-seconds-watches.htm
 
PM's recieved will reply today
 
smskontakt.info ---Price??? ---Provider???
 
Still need that Watch Guys! Thanks for PM's please PM again if interested and I will re-consider your offers!
 
If I could afford to buy a watch like that I would retire and throw all my watches away :)

RMF
 
Kontaktes.com
SexKontaktes.com

Added.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom