Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

resolved I was a lifetime member before u bought the company, need login info

• Thread starter STEPHEN DOUGLAS
  • Start date
This issue has been marked "resolved" by a staff member. It's recommended to create a new thread over replying if the problems listed persist or a new issue occurs so that we can assit you in a timely manner.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

STEPHEN DOUGLAS

Hi New Peeps,

I am a longtime domain expert, working with most of the biggest domain registrars and resellers. I got hit 7 years ago with serious health problems brought on by over 250 hornet and wasp stings, their toxin destroyed cells and I had to use a corticolsteriod drug at high doses, which literally made me a zombie for years. However, I've recovered almost from that, and I'm glad to see DNforum back up. However, I am a lifetime member. You might find me in your database by name STEPHEN DOUGLAS cuz I've had so many email addresses I can't remember them. I'd like start lighting up your forum again. I am known as the guy who created a firestorm on Berken's blog about 3Dadvertising.com, which i own. Over 6,000 comments in 18 months was a new record, if I recall. I don't pull my shots, I go after anybody because I'm one of 10 major domain appraisers and consultants in the world. Ask anybody who has been around for at least 15 years. I see a lot of them have moved on, that's sad. Anyway, looking forward to your response. cheers... domain on!

Email: SUCCESSCLICK@GMAIL.COM

Latest Spam Trigger Log Matches:

Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Made contact via email.

Found the account and put in a password request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom