• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed I was discouraged with my domain:12.hk

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

5yo

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2006
Messages
66
Reaction score
1
Hi all,
I was discouraged with my .hk domain:12.hk , yesterday mid-night,while I was going to sleep, a guy call me and ask for the sell price of 12.hk, he said "How about 1000RMB(just about $125)." Is this domain not good? The price he bid is so low!

12.hk - my only hk domain.

Will somebody be kindly to give an appraisal of it?

many thanks!
:help:
 
I think $125 is low for a domain with only two numbers with .hk
I am not sure how much it could be worth because I am not an expert on hk domains, but in the past green.hk sold for $3000, I think 12 is not as good, but I am sure that if the opening bid was $125 you can get more, I would think that $750 to $1000 might be a fair price.
 
For some odd reason, green.hk forward to green.ch, when the local hong kong audience cant even read the language at green.ch -_-;;

Anyway, I think 12.hk is great! Develop it into a forum.
 
For a numeral domain, (what more with cctld) its pretty hard to appraise! you must consider many factors, for example if the number 12 has any meaning in hk. To get an offer is a good start in itself! However, much agreed is that you can get a higher price than that. I dun see any reason for you to be discouraged..







p.s. besides, your 'domain' redirects to a blog (which i suppose is also yours) which is for mature audience?
 
I don't see why you are discouraged.

One of my domain got offer like yours.
Initial offer of $100, then, go up to $10,000 and still not finished :-)

Just send polite reply with your counter offer of $ (your real expected price x 2).
And hopefully, you'll meet in the middle :-)

Good Luck...

5yo said:
Hi all,
I was discouraged with my .hk domain:12.hk , yesterday mid-night,while I was going to sleep, a guy call me and ask for the sell price of 12.hk, he said "How about 1000RMB(just about $125)." Is this domain not good? The price he bid is so low!

12.hk - my only hk domain.

Will somebody be kindly to give an appraisal of it?

many thanks!
:help:
 
many thanks for every kind man who reply my say and give an appraisal ,thank again!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom