• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I will pay 500 DNF$ fot the best usertitle under my name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
7,441
Reaction score
7
please post your suggestions! :lol:
 
O-T backer outer
 
LoL, try "I will pay 500 DNF$ fot the best usertitle under my name!" if it's not too long :D
 
"ya you know me"

LOL
 
"Banned" or "Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get" lol
 
ShortStack

(you sell all little domains :-) )
 
I think the usertitle change is not currently working at the store
 
"This usertitle cost 500 DNF$"

cheers
 
"millionaire" better still "billionaire"

Be a visionary!!!!!!
 
Buy low - sell high
 
How about:

"I think I will give elivate a free lll.com"


:lol:
 
was it you that picked up the DNP.net that recently sold, if not I suggest DOH!
 
Will work for domains
 
I seccond this one... Buy low - sell high... If you dont use it, I will :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom