• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I wonder if Adam is going to buy this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
Domain.com

for sale at Sedo for 100k

I think the stats are pretty nice:

Domain Popularity: http://www.domain.com
PageRank: 7/10
Alexa Rank: 8,696

Link Popularity:
Incoming Google Links: 10,900
Incoming Yahoo Links: 318,000
Incoming MSN Links: 88,246
Incoming Alexa Links: 1,621
DMOZ Listed: Yes
Archive.org Listed: Yes


That would be a killer buy for DNF.....what do you think guys?
 
DESCRIPTION:
This is just for demonstration purposes. If you would like to forward your domain name to Sedo, please use our \"Domain-Parking\" program.

Please DO NOT BID!
 
I think it would cost alot more than 100k.
 
Dimva said:
DESCRIPTION:
This is just for demonstration purposes. If you would like to forward your domain name to Sedo, please use our \"Domain-Parking\" program.

Please DO NOT BID!


ohhhhhpppss :( :redface: sorry :redface:

I did not see that!

Why do they do that???
 
To make others wet themselves when they see the price.
 
what do you reacon this domain would be worth on todays market?
 
I think at least $ 500,000

Not only the number of backlinks is enormous but it`s a PR7 with a name that is one of the premium keywords
 
I also think that it is worth more than 100k perhaps mid xxx,xxx. This would be such a big asset for DNForum to acquire!
 
I would price it at 750k at least.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom