• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I wont be on the forum as much for the next few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy - hope everything is O.K. did you know who it was, or just their age?
 
Yeah im doing alright. I just want to get away and get myself together for a few days. I didnt know the two at all, and the age description is only a guess.
 
:( Hope you're okay.

[joke to make you smile]But if you really look like Brad Pitt, I might jump you too :D . PS, I'm married. No PMs[/joke to make you smile]
 
Sorry to hear about that...hopefully these jerks will get what's coming to them and you will have a speedy recovery (both physical and emotional)
 
Sorry to here about that man.... hope the cops catch those creeps... lay back for a bit and get some rest...
 
I wish you the best Ashaw! I get so angry when i hear stuff like this :( I hope they get busted..
Take care now!
 
I'm sorry to hear about the attack.

That is very unusual for that area.

Were you at the rt. 32 entrance point of Liberty reservoir?
 
....i hope you didn t have your domains in the wallet...=)

forget it..was just a bad day....
 
Thank you all... Im really physically ok, i only got hit in the face once, but other then that I did what i could to prevent the face shots. Got it pretty bad in the back of the head, and stomach. I wish there were more i could have done but unfortunantly the two people i was with were both much smaller then me, and if i had gone after one of the guys, the other would have been on me. I think im good though, i just need to take a breather... Thanks for your support once again.

Andrew
 
I'm sorry to hear that Andrew, I hope you get better. I hope those guys also get what is rightfully theirs too, if you know what I mean. ;) They will have plenty of rights...and lefts!
 
Hi Ashaw did these guys ever get cought?

Hope you are doing well after all of this.
 
Thanks agent,
Im doing great now, ive actually never been better. The individuals havent been caught, but they are still working off some pretty solid leads.

My car was deemed totaled by the insurance company, but they allowed me to buy it back from them for $85 after they gave me the insurance money, so its better then nothing.

Thanks for checking up on me.

My Best Reguards,
Andrew Shaw
 
Signs of the times... similar thing happened to my aunt. This is why I wear steel-toed shoes wherever I go. And carry a t-ball bat in my trunk.

Best of luck to you with everything.
 
sorry to hear what happened to you Andrew. I wish you quick recovery. Hopefully justice will be done and those urchins brought to the firm hthe cops hand of law. Such things really worry me!
 
Speedy recovery and best wishes from my side to Andrew
Simon
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom