• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I would like someone's opinion on which idea I should pursue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

twells22

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
If anyone has the time and cares to help me I would like to ask you which idea to pursue. I have a few sites that I would like to develop but I don't know which ones have more potential. If you would like to help me just reply here and I'll send you a PM with my ideas.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom