• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed iAssualt.com, MustChill.com, and more

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom K.

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
70
Would appreciate appraisal of the following domains:

webdesignnewbie.com

mustchill.com

electricpub.com

iassault.com

1dolphins.com


Thanks.

Regards.
 
Anyone? Love to hear your comments. And I won't take offense. ;-)
 
honestly, these are terrible domains, why would you reg something like 1dolphins? Am I missing something here?
 
honestly, these are terrible domains, why would you reg something like 1dolphins? Am I missing something here?

That one was personal pref. I love dolphins and wanted the shortest available dolphins dot com.

Can you expand on why you think these are "terrible" domains?

To start the ball rolling, here's why I think they are great names:

iAssault.com
: Interactive Assault. Marketable name for a Web creative entity. Can be a showcase of best webdesign/s/ers.

MustChill.com: Ever heard of chill out? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chill_out_(music) I love it.
Can be a site with content that helps people relax. Or advice on how to relax. More and more people are stressed out nowadays. Also could be a really good name for a cafe (online or off).

ElectricPub.com: Could be an online community site. A place to hang out online. Pub is short also for publishing.

WebDesignNewbie.com: A LOT of people are starting out in web design, including domainers who want to develop their domains. Great name for site targeting those who are starting out.

Plus, they are all generic dot com, between 8-11 characters in length, no more than two words (with exception of the last one).

Ok, so basically those are the reasons why I think the names are great. Now, why do you think they are terrible. Looking forward to your comment and anyone else that would like to contribute. Thanks.

Regards.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom