Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Iddda.com 2K-3K/month type in traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I want to sale my domain iddda.com get great traffic typo or type in about 2000 to 3000 each month
all traffic come from Turkey the right site iddaa.com this site or the people search for pet for sport
this is the proof from CashPark with few revenue

j2I15979.jpg

the proof from 4/3 to 14/3 as you see but I already change the dns in past 3 days so in last 3 days get more traffic but dns still not change for all country this is another proof to make sure its really traffic come

Xh117090.jpg

Ure17030.jpg

CU716941.jpg

7c716830.jpg

I have sure if anyone have adsense and make niche site will earn good revenue because google show ads like what people search in google.com.

put your offer here or send it via PM.

Thanks,
Ahmed

Attachments

• Xh117090.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 59

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I do not believe that DNArab is a scammer nor that he sets out to harm or defraud anyone. I am very surprised to see what has been written about him on this thread, which is definitely libellous. I think that the words should be taken back or we should be told loudly and clearly what they refer to.

This is a young man who is trying all the ways he can to make some money so that he can make a change in his difficult circumstances. Sometimes he has to have it pointed out to him that a path he may be setting out on is not the correct one. More than once he has been in serious danger of being scammed himself and losing all his hard-earned money. What he wants more than anything else is to learn and become an upright businessman. There are many on this forum who can keep him on the right path through sensible posts and pms - I am sure we all remember what it is like to be young and sometimes over-enthusiastic. But I am certain that there is no intent to defraud anyone, which is required so that the charge may be fulfilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom