• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers idealcellphone.com with $150 monthly income

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if you are taking offers..

I will start with $1000.00.

thanks,
 
can I see stats for rev and traffic pls.
 
1000.00 high bid to NameMatters

Lets get higher great site.
 
My offer will expire at midnight today as I need to consider other names too..
thanks,
 
High Bid by PM 1800.00

Sold To Namematters

Payment recieved.

Thanks for the offers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom