• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed IDN Appraisal: χρ.com | Greek letters chi rho, alpha omega, eta | Greek & MORE

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

burnsinternet

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: χρ.com

PunyCode: xn--2xal.com

English Translation: Greek letters chi rho, alpha omega, eta

Language: Greek

Message:
This was one of my first IDN regs. It is Chi Rho which is Christian. It has 713,000 Google pages for χρ along with images. Is it worth much and will I have any TM issues with you-know-who?

Also, any appraisal on the following would be appreciated:

αω.net,
alpha omega greek letters,
xn--mxa2c.net,

and

η.net,
Eta greek letter,
xn--sxa.net
 
Great domains, esspecially the HTA one.


burnsinternet said:
It is Chi Rho which is Christian. It has 713,000 Google pages for χρ along with images. Is it worth much and will I have any TM issues with you-know-who?


WHO?
 
I hope you are kidding about the "who?" comment. Thanks for the encouragement. :)

Do you have any idea what they might be worth? I am keen to sell, but I am brand new to this forum and I don't know where to start. I think end-users are not my target market with these.
 
Dont rush. be patient. The domain world is a world of patience...
Take it from me (I was one of the few the Reged IDN as soon as they came out (bq-- versions) :))
Now they are beginning to look good. Very good i might add :) but it took a while.
Anyway just be patient .. you'll thank me :)
 
I guess so, it's hard to tell how long though. Any idea what any of them might be worth at this time? I would sell at an x,xxx price instead of waiting for a bigger payoff. Do you think any are worth that now?

(αω.net)
(εικόνα.com) picture
(η.net)
(τεχνολογια.com) technology (using all caps or unaccented)
(χρ.com)
 
(η.net)
(τεχνολογια.com)
Are great ones if u can get xxxx now thats good. But like wine, they will get better valued in time
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom