• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed IDN Appraisal: กลà¸*น.com | Poetry/poem | Thai

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

burnsinternet

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: กลà¸*น.com

PunyCode: xn--12c2c9a6a.com

English Translation: Poetry/poem

Language: Thai

Message:
Overture USA 241
Google about 552,000 for กลà¸*น.
 
The Thai spelling is not displaying correctly on this forum, the 3rd letter needs to replaced with an O equivalency in Thai. I tried to type the correct version for you here but it didn't display correctly. The link for the correct spelling is http://www.thai-language.com/id/134238

The puny code xn--12c2c9a6a.com is correct for the Poem word in Thai though. Based on recent sales of top highly searched Thai names such as Horoscope and Girl sold about 2-3 months ago or so, I would say it's worth between $30-60 at the moment.
 
Yes, it is displaying incorrectly on this forum. The word has good stats and gets views and clicks right now. Like most good generic IDNs, I think it is undervalued right now. Not surprisingly, the best stats for this keyword are in the winter (peaks in February). :wubpink:

I appreciate that you spent time on this one. I think it is a nice name and would make a nice Thai web site. Let's see how it looks next February.
 
My pleasure. I am Thai, so if you need any other help with Thai domains, feel free to let me know.

Cheers!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom