• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed IDN Appraisal: 証券取引所.net | Stock Exchange | Japanese

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

burnsinternet

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: 証券取引所.net
PunyCode: xn--zcr42b10uy8cg82e.net
English Translation: Stock Exchange
Language: Japanese
Japanese Ovt 73984 for 証券 取引所
Highest Ovt bid Â¥51 (現在の最高入æœ*価æ*¼Â¥51)
Google: about 5,590,000 Japanese pages for "証券 取引所".

Also,

Domain Name: 公募.com
PunyCode: xn--55q28a.com
English Translation: Public Offering (including IPO)
Language: Japanese
Japanese Ovt 12813 for 公募
Highest Ovt bid Â¥41 (現在の最高入æœ*価æ*¼Â¥41)
Google: about 10,900,000 Japanese pages for "公募".
 
why not reg Chinese IDN,China market is the bull market
 
India, Japan, and Brazil are doing well, too. However, I think all those Chinese domains are long gone, too, and I have what I have. I would love to own all financial domains in all IDN languages, but I do not. I do not understand your point. Do you have those domains in Chinese?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom