• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers IDN Sale: СаудовскаяАравия.com | Saudi Arabia | Russian

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdsbg

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
224
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: СаудовскаяАравия.com

PunyCode: xn--80aaaahdj1bn2b0aeey0qf.com

Registrar: DomainSite

Price: 10

English Translation: Saudi Arabia

Language: Russian

Message:
 
Sold


Please PM me your Paypal details.
 
wdsbg,

Payment made and PM sent, but I am being told your PM box is full. I have tried to PM you my Domainsite account number.

Please let me know when you have emptied your PM box.

Alex
 
I do not want to interfere, but may I know if the domain receives any traffic?
 
I just clean my PM box please sent the number again.
Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom