• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

iDomains vs eDomains

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of you are confused... Im pretty sure he was talking about "e" domain names and "I" domain names... not which of the actual domain names idomains.com or edomains.com sound better.

e- electronic
i-internet

ofcourse email would be better then imail, as it stands for electronic mail. Something can sound good sure, but shouldnt it make sense as well?

It all depends on whether your context is "internet" or "electronic" based.
 
Ashaw said:
I think a lot of you are confused... Im pretty sure he was talking about "e" domain names and "I" domain names... not which of the actual domain names idomains.com or edomains.com sound better.

e- electronic
i-internet

ofcourse email would be better then imail, is it stands for electronic mail. Something can sound good sure, but shouldnt it make sense as well?

It all depends on whether you want it to be "internet" or "electronic"

Now that I'm Unconfused? (is that word :laugh: )

Agreed

It's all contextual.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom