Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Idotz Renew

Status
Not open for further replies.

wussadotcom

Level 6
Reaction score
Hi, has anyone made a transfer to idotz before. I transferred one of my domains, paid $40 which equals to a renewal fee but no additional 1 year extension is given. Opened a ticket a few days ago but no response. Getting a bit worried as the domains is expiring in early Jan soon.:sigh2:
Any Idotz rep here?

Sterling

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, has anyone made a transfer to idotz before. I transferred one of my domains, paid $40 which equals to a renewal fee but no additional 1 year extension is given. Opened a ticket a few days ago but no response. Getting a bit worried as the domains is expiring in early Jan soon.:sigh2:
Any Idotz rep here?

This may be a silly question but I have to ask it....

Why would you pay $40 to transfer a name to someone that seems very shady instead of paying $7 to Godaddy?

NostraDomainus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been using Idotz for 7 yrs now - not shady one bit - most reputable registrar I have ever used (better than enom, moniker and godaddy (which isnt hard to beat imo). ...but with that said, different needs beget different expectations.

They don't sell search results (from what I know/see) and they have never rego'd names I've searched in their site for all my 7 yrs worth of searching domains online. (unlike Moniker the SOBs)

I find for best customer service results - call the Phone Number - they are usually pretty good to help me with anything. [Note: A reason this time of year for slow Service Ticket replies is because most companies only have a skeleton staff until after New Years.]

So far, I've done in and out transfer with no problems - hope things work out for you.

I suggest you sign up for their irrp.net reseller program, and save yourself on rego fees.

Best of Luck and Success with All Your Endeavours!

PS: PM me if you want to discuss more - if push comes to shove, their may be something I can help with to stop you from losing any names.

Last edited:

wussadotcom

Level 6
Reaction score
Thanks Nostra appreciate the feedback. I hope its just the festive season and they overlooked this prob. Will make direct contact if nothing happens into 2009. Cheerio

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom