• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale If you want to buy a forum with members and traffic, look here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2003
Messages
6,459
Reaction score
3
I am selling www.RockMusicForum.com

Sale comes with the domain RockMusicForum.com which has a 2,000,000 rank on Alexa and has been getting 40-50 hits per day.

The forum has only been up for 10 days and already has 28 members and a bunch of posts.

If you wish to buy this name, send a PM with your best offer, in 2-3 days, I will choose the best offer and sell this name. I want EVERYONE who has an interest to make an offer via PM ASAP and I will choose the best offer soon.

Sale comes with domain + message board + database

Thanks,
Daniel
 
Make an offer that you think is fair via PM...

It will basically be a private auction, I think this is an amazing package, so if you are interested, make a good offer and if it is good enough, you will get the domain and forum...
 
I think the "suggested range" in his other post about this site was around $500. I may be wrong though.
 
let me put it this way...

offers in $xxx range...only offer what you are willing to pay, if you trust yourself, you should be able to make an offer in that range that you will be happy with down the raod...
 
Is the InvisionBoard licence included?
 
Invision Board is free, there is no licence needed to run this website, the skin also comes with the forum...
 
it seems like a number of people may be interested, but no offers yet...

Someone will get a great deal, you now know the price range, so make an offer and the site could be yours today...
 
lol, I am not going to stop bumping until I get an offer or two...

70 visits per day, 30 members, 250 posts and the forum is only 10 days old!!
 
site has been sold, thank you....
 
>Thank god !

LOL, Congrats on your sell GT Web !!

NW
 
lol, thank you :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom