• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

If you were given the possibility to reg names for first...

Status
Not open for further replies.
italiandragon said:
Hi Sam, thank you for your defence, I appreciate it very much that finally someone else sees how this member has been always so rude to me.
I am a quite new member here compared to him and plus my English is not perfect since I`m a native Italian speaker and just 2 years ago I started to speak English.
Said that, I am trying just to learn the most and I did not think to cause such problems to anyone but how exactly newbies can learn if they have to hear that their posts are stupid ?
I asked him to ignore my threads but he keep teasing and harrasing and now even a moderator is going to think I`m the problem ??? :confused_smile:




yes, back on topic, that`s interesting that you prefer the single letters to keywords such casino or poker (that these days seem to be the most valuable) , regarding sport, I meant just the word sport or sports.

sport has about 1.4 BILLION results on Google while the word sports has 2 BILLION results so you are right I guess....just like JOBS is better than JOB and NEWS....is better than NEW? No , the singular of NEWS I guess is still NEWS....strange language :)

Thanks
NEW is a word, and so is NEWS, but they have a total different meaning
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom