• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Illusions.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggs101

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Messages
1,078
Reaction score
62
Please appraise my www.illusions.net website (now finalised).

Over 300,000 exact searches for "illusions" in November 2008. That's colossal search quantity.

I would now like to sell domain+website content but need a little guidance as to the pricing. The website may also be marketed to end users if I have time.

Thanks in advance.
 
Do you own the images?
if not do you have license to use/sell them?

If yes - I can see some value (if you violating some intellectual property rules)
it is a different ball game.
 
Yes, I have full rights to the illusions & autostereograms.
What value range would you place on the domain+website package?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom