• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ilovehotmoms.com potential value?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JH&ASSOC
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JH&ASSOC

Guest
What would be the approximate value of the name: ilovehotmoms.com
I hope this clears up any confusion for those who are unable to comprehend a question.
 
funny looking site, it just says "this site is being developed".
 
Yeah, we removed it because we no longer have the time. Only the name is for sale.
 
Archive.org shows no site ever being at this address.
Alexa.com shows no site, no links
Overture shows no results with .com or split
Google returns all of 4 results, none of them with your site.

Guess you weren't selling many shirts.

I would suggest you reload the site, as it sits now....value is 0$
 
Dont see any value in the name alone.

Mike
 
Originally posted by domainAddict
BS IMO :D

Thats what i am thinking.......if your selling t-shirts, then why take it down? and why sell it. Surely the sales you claim to have are from the site :confused:
 
A question I would have is how are they finding the site?

It has no links, no type ins, its pretty much non-existant.

Maybe they were selling shirts to all the husbands of the hot moms.

Even with content I see no value here....especially if the moms aren't nude!
 
I would prefer ilovehotmamas.com (available) to this one, so value = $0
 
As I said before: Guy is obviously BSing us :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom