• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Im looking for "test and delete for .25 cents"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing else to it, its as simple as being assured when investing larger amounts of money. Mistakes = money in this world, and to know that I have this to fall back onto if I make any mistakes makes my life easier
 
there is nothing wrong with deleting domains. It saves the resources wich you would have spent on useless names which will do no good
 
Does Moniker have an API?
 
We at Moniker do provide special pricing for DN Form members, and are providing twenty-five cent delete. It is often used with Traffic Club for monetization. [email protected] :nod:
 
Registerfly update: after almost 24 hours, the domain is not deleted nor the money refunded, and I get some errors when trying to delete it again.
I can't say I'm surprised:-)
 
My theory is that if you spend hours and hours trying to save an occasional $7 then it is not a good move. Out of thousands of names registered I can probably count on two hands the number of mis-types I have had. Never step over a dollar to save a dime. Other people may wish to drive 30 miles to save ten cents on gas, but I prefer not to even know the price of gas.

If you have a sheet of names and time is not of the essence when registering them, then all you have to do is enter the name....match it up with the list, and then press send. It is pretty easy. I can't see how anyone could make more than a few mistakes per year.
 
I have the special account with Moniker and get charged $1 per delete. Then again I dont do it much
 
BLazeD said:
I have the special account with Moniker and get charged $1 per delete. Then again I dont do it much

Email to moniker and ask them why they are charging you 1$ when they are charging all of us just 25 cents.
Some time ago i registered a domain with Godaddy and later just to realize that it had a spelling error. And i could do nothing except to regret and see 7$ go in air. The delete function counters this situation.
Simon
 
I finally got the 25cent deletion set up. Personally, I've never made a typo in entering a domain to register... but 25cent delete is decent for regging names that have ovt w ext and then deleting if no traffic.
 
Our already discounted price is $1 per delete but we do offer $.25 deletes to dnforum members once your domains are consolidated with us. The reward for offering this is for alignment with our customers through consolidation to Moniker.com or at least a plan in place to do it.
 
Monte, do you guys have an API for registering/deleting, etc.. ?
 
write email to moniker and see if they can get you in.
good luck
 
Yes we have an API that saves many steps and includes deleting for as long as it will last. You must have a dedicated IP and prefund your account in order to use it. If you are interested, email me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom