• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers ImageSwarm.com for sale + 2 others in network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

geekmedia

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2005
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
ImageSwarm.com is an image search engine, VideoSwarm.com is a video search engine, and MusicSwarm.com is an MP3/music search engine.

ImageSwarm.com is PR4 w/ Alexa of ~231k.
VideoSwarm.com is PR0.
MusicSwarm.com is PR0.

They use a simple script to scrape results from AllTheWeb.com. ImageSwarm.com has the most traffic, and all of the sites are making about $2/day via Adsense combined. Any interest? Let me know.

I also have the following domains that might could go along as well: DealSwarm.com, FeedSwarm.com, SwarmSearch.com. Thanks.

----

Adsense stats: http://www.imageswarm.com/adsense.gif

ImageSwarm has been online since 12/05.
VideoSwarm+MusicSwarm have been online about a month.
 
How much for imageswarm.com? BIN. I am also interested in music swarm.
 
$750 BIN gets you all 3 live sites + scripts + 3 other domains which are unused (DealSwarm.com, FeedSwarm.com, SwarmSearch.com).
 
I'm just interested in Imageswarm.com only: How much??
 
babehunt said:
I'm just interested in Imageswarm.com only: How much??

I have a $700 offer on the board right now for all of the domains in this group, but if this offer happens to fall through, I'll contact you and we can talk.
 
Everyone has now backed out of their previous offers, so if anyone has any interest, now is the time to speak up.
 
Can I see some traffic and referral stats?

Thanks,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom