Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

legal Important data about a member here

Status
Not open for further replies.

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
is there anyone who can actually post a positive review about wannadevelop.com?

Unfortunately, I can. A hot babe pops up for a few minutes. Couldn't hear a word she said cos I was fixated on her tight blouse.

besides that, I can POSITIVELY say they are FOS.

Does that count?

Domain Summit 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Does the name "Charles Mark" ring a bell, Mike?

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is petshop.com.au one of your 'sites'?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
as for sheva, the shits for brains idiot who doesn't even speak english properly

You sure didn't mind his broken english when you took his money did you?

everything that was promised was delivered, even more actually..

after more than 2 months I contacted him saying that the domains was doing $ 00.00 and he don't even answered.......

Yeah, you delivered alright... LMAO.

which is why he has not filed a paypal chargeback / dispute....

He hasn't filed because it's been over 60 days since he sent you money, but of course you knew, My guess is your were nice to him and pomised him the world up to the 60th day.

instead he chooses to engage in drama and post nothing but lies on forums...

You must be referring to the emails he posted, Yes, what you wrote in your email are lies, that much we can agreee on.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You sure didn't mind his broken english when you took his money did you?

Yeah, you delivered alright... LMAO.

He hasn't filed because it's been over 60 days since he sent you money, but of course you knew, My guess is your were nice to him and pomised him the world up to the 60th day.

You must be referring to the emails he posted, Yes, what you wrote in your email are lies, that much we can agreee on.

Could not say it any better!

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have a huge announcement to make on www.wannadevelop.com sometime this weekend.. be sure to bookmark it and visit often

also dont forget about www.domainmassdevelopment.com

the #1 domain mass development service

have a great weekend all !!
Your a douche bag? Response to the complaints. Your doing nothing by freaking hide and promote your little scamming site.

Prove that your innocent and did not scam? Why the hell are you not banned yet?

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i have a huge announcement to make on www.wannadevelop.com sometime this weekend.. be sure to bookmark it and visit often

also dont forget about www.domainmassdevelopment.com

the #1 domain mass development service

have a great weekend all !!

Well one thing is for sure, I will never visit any of your sites now, and I will never even consider doing business with you or with anyone associated with you...

I am not trying to speak for any other members here, but I am pretty sure 99.9% of the dnf community now feels the same way...

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Will he be banned, sure, in the mean time he's entertaining.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://twitter.com/wannadevelop/status/3445513418

Actually, he got kicked out of two private forums that I know of.

And anyone who does the following should be ashamed of themselves:

93272762.jpg

77352132.jpg

85300995.jpg

29786677.jpg

If I was Rick I will sue him.

We will take appropriate action soon.

He just tried to promote his services in a legal section.

We're watching this thread.

I honestly think that this is enough to ban him after you advised to don't attack and make insult: "as for sheva, the shits for brains idiot who doesn't even speak english properly and has the iq of a 12 year old..... only has himself to blame for not clearly understanding what he was getting himself into. i do not know how i could of been more clearer with our communications and if anybody thinks that sheva was scammed --- you need to get your head examined."

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"as for sheva, the shits for brains idiot who doesn't even speak english properly and has the iq of a 12 year old..... only has himself to blame for not clearly understanding what he was getting himself into. i do not know how i could of been more clearer with our communications and if anybody thinks that sheva was scammed --- you need to get your head examined."

What a language? :yes::yes:

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
once this thread gets locked / closed to the public, i will be more than happy to post the truth about what has transpired just so it's on record... admins, feel free to notify me when that happens :)

as for sheva, the shits for brains idiot who doesn't even speak english properly and has the iq of a 12 year old..... only has himself to blame for not clearly understanding what he was getting himself into. i do not know how i could of been more clearer with our communications and if anybody thinks that sheva was scammed --- you need to get your head examined.

web development = one time service for a one time fee

everything that was promised was delivered, even more actually..

which is why he has not filed a paypal chargeback / dispute....

instead he chooses to engage in drama and post nothing but lies on forums... what are you, like 15 years old??!

sheva or zerbo or whatever his name is... you are one of the biggest idiots on here and all of the rest of the people who have sympathisized for him are even bigger idiots

one word = SHITLISTED

Raider... BINGO...... He hasn't filed because it's been over 60 days since he sent you money, but of course you knew, My guess is your were nice to him and pomised him the world up to the 60th day.
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HE DID AND I HAVE ALL EVIDENCE.

WANNADEVELOP: in few seconds you said that I have 12 years and than 15, and I'M the one with low IQ right?

YOU SAID: everything that was promised was delivered, even more actually..
right: you wrote me: sometimes it may be 5x less or 500x more........
we have this mass development setup down to a science...... it works out each and every time... You do not need to do anything..... We've launched 1000's of them and never do anything actually once launched

For all of you guys that sent me Pms asking to see the web page he made I can tell you that I deleted everything after 3 months and I didn't saved any also I can tell you that was duplicated pages very horrible that maybe in the year 1990 was already old style.

WANNADEVELOP: I know I don't write English very well as is not my language but please as you are intelligent and smart person can you please show me how you speak Italian or Spanish without to use Google or babel Fish of Altavista?

for the persons asking him if it's true that on his page he has the "SATISFACTION GUARANTEE OR YOUR MONEY BACK" I'M sorry but I will post the evidence tomorrow.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think I have read him saying he made millions of dollars by selling deleted domains .

If that's right, $2000 is just a fraction and he should be able to refund the money back according to his gurantee.

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is banning this guy smart, personally, I like his antics, from crook perceptive. He is clearly tormenting you web warriors and winning. He keeps more people coming to his site with the bad publicity, which in Hollywood, is better then no publicity. No one here has intimated him, and the crunch, if he is banned, he is cloaked, under a new handle and starts again, not to mention he already, I assume, has another handle here ready to go:)
No, it would take a great CSI to pin this dude down, if there is someone here on DNF, who has the time and wit, wow!

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
WANNADEVELOP: I know I don't write English very well as is not my language but please as you are intelligent and smart person can you please show me how you speak Italian or Spanish without to use Google or babel Fish of Altavista?

I think it's cheap and low of any member to criticize the English and Grammar of Foreign members, where English is not their primary language. And to hear it from a businessman who's supposed to maintain professionalism with his clients, is even worse.

The people who usually do this only speak one language, English. But yet members like you and me who speak 3 languages fluently are labeled as stupid, stupid for not getting it right, People like Mike and a few others on this Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom