Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise ImproveMyStats.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Jeff Noel

Reaction score
I purchased this domain thinking about building a whole platform around it, but I'm curious about its value as-is.
The "stats" part is about video game stats (think Fortnite stats). With the e-sport industry growing bigger everyday, I'm planning on building this to become a platform where gamers can purchase bundles to have better players - or even pro players - review their games and analyze their weaknesses.

Thank you for your time guys.

Domain summit 2024

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have not played those types of games so I really dont know how to put a value on it. I would not want to put a value on something without personally knowing anything about it.

Jeff Noel

Reaction score
Hi Mr. Deleted, Thank you for your honesty here.

Still, let me provide a little bit more context here:
The majority of gamers aspiring the earn money or live from gaming always seek improvement. They want to become the best of the best, come out with the most kills and the less deaths at the end of a game.

They want to improve their stats. This is a crucial step towards becoming somebody big in this industry. Becoming "good enough" is your only chance to be selected by a team and be a part of tournaments, where millions are at stake every year (List of tournaments by prizes for winners, Epic will provide 100 millions prize pool in its first year).

With Twitch and game streaming becoming even bigger ("Ninja" had over 680,000 concurrent viewers at its peak, and has over 60,000 daily viewer average), the money opportunities are everywhere, and only the best players reap most of the viewership (would you rather watch some random kids playing [sport-name], or the National [sport-name] League ?).

I know this post alone is not enough data for you to evaluate the domain name, but maybe it might help somebody else.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators